Dear Families and Friends,
It really can’t be said enough—your children’s health, and the health of our employees, are our top priority. And every decision we make is through that lens. We want to be sure the approach we are taking is thoughtful, aligning with the health and safety guidelines for our area and that we are creating a dental environment that is safe for everyone.
Each patient will need to complete the COVID-19 Screening Form prior to your appointment.
What are the office protocols?
We take pride that in our dental office, the application of the strictest, evidenced-based universal
infection control measures have always been a top priority for our practice, and we we will continue
to follow the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control.
In our effort to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and maintain patient and staff safety, we will continue with the following office protocols:
• Parents and/or Patients will need to complete a screening form before the appointment.
• Parents and/or Patients may receive a text message to confirm the appointment
• When you arrive, it is helpful to call the office to check in.
• When you arrive, we will still be taking temperatures with a ‘no touch’ thermometer for screening and reconfirm that you do not have any cold or flu symptoms.
• We encourage the use of hand sanitizer in the reception area upon entering the office, and we encourage frequent
• We encourage that patients brush their teeth before their appointment.
Additional Office Protocols
We continue to maintain the following office protocols to help keep everyone healthy.
• Conducting daily health screenings of our employees
• Team Members will continue to wear masks while performing dental procedures, wear additional PPEs and change gowns for each patient.
• Virtual patient communication program with digital patient forms for your convenience.
• Our office air purifying systems remain in place.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Please call the office with any questions you may have.